With this Certified Ethical Hacker course, you’ll learn how to deploy the same tools as malicious hackers to assess weaknesses in network infrastructures and secure systems.
This self-paced course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker exam. You'll need to sit the exam separately.
- Security Officer
- Site Administrator
312-50 Certified Ethical Hacker exam (by external provider)
What you'll learn
You will learn about:
- Ethical hacking methodologies
- Foot printing and reconnaissance
- Social engineering
- Scanning, hacking and securing systems
Course structure 16 units
- Hacking & Penetration Testing
- Foot printing & Reconnaissance
- Network Scanning
- Enumeration & Cryptography
- System Hacking
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service & Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls & Honeypots
- Buffer Overflow
Our Certified Ethical Hacker training will prepare you for the 312-50 Certified Ethical Hacker exam.
Please note that the Certified Ethical Hacker exam is held by an external provider.