The CCNP Routing and Switching curriculum consists of three 70-hour courses: ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT.
- Develop an in-depth understanding and theoretical knowledge of advanced routing and switching.
- Study with an instructor in the classroom and access expert content online anytime.
- Practice what you learn using real equipment, and get immediate feedback on your work through quizzes and tests.
- Prepare for the workplace with collaborative projects and presentations.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
Our Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching training make you capable of getting certification and validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP Routing and Switching certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer or network technician. The routing and switching protocol knowledge from this certification will provide a lasting foundation as these skills are equally relevant in the physical networks of today and the virtualized network functions of tomorrow.